We are happy to serve our patients by filing insurance claims, however, prompt payment of a bill is the responsibility of the patient. Copayments are due on the date of service and will not be billed. Payments can be made in office, online or over the phone with Visa, Discover and MasterCard. If your financial circumstances merit special attention, please let us know immediately after receiving a bill so we can work with you to set up a payment plan.
- Aetna (not Better Health Medicaid)
- Anthem, including Healthkeepers plans (not Healthkeepers Plus or CareMore)
- Blue Cross/ Blue Shield
- Central Virginia Health Network (PPOs only)
- Cigna (not Cigna Connect)
- First Health Network
- MAMSI (Alliance PPOs only)
- Medicare (not Humana HMO)
- Private HealthCare Systems (PHCS)
- Self Pay (patients without insurance)
- Southern Health
- United HealthCare
- Virginia Health Network (VHN)
If you aren’t sure we accept your insurance plan, give us a call and we can further assist you. Please have your insurance card in front of you when you call.
Prior to your first visit, we strongly recommend you contact your insurance provider so you understand your plan’s benefits. This is to ensure you’re familiar with what will be covered and you won’t be surprised by a large bill. If the plan requires a referral, it is the patient’s responsibility to acquire one for our specialists, please take care of that prior to your visit.
We require patients to show an updated insurance card each office visit, not just the first visit. Please bring your insurance card each time you come to our office, this helps us verify we’re filing your claims properly.